Xinxiang Vic Science&Education Co.,Ltd.
Model No.: VIC-43004
Brand: Vic Science
Packaging: Safe export packaging
Place of Origin: China
Payment Type: L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
Animal Specimen Introduction
Pigeon Anatomical Organic resin embedded specimen Product Manual
1. Mature live pigeon is selected for production, and the specimen is embedded in a safe and non-toxic transparent resin block. The embedded material is transparent organic resin.The content of heavy metals and harmful chemicals in the embedded materials shall be in accordance with the national safety standards for toys. The surface shall be polished and polished, smooth and transparent, and the edges and corners shall be smooth.No bubbles, cuts or scars affecting observation.
2. The blood vessels of the specimens were injected with red and blue pigments.
3. Keep the feathers on the head, extend the neck and front and rear limbs, and display the external shape.
4. The left pectoral muscle turns laterally, showing the distribution of thoracic arteries and veins in the pectoral muscle; the right thoracic arteries, veins and branches are extracted from the pectoral muscle; the chest wall, female wall, right hind limb and the outer edge of the left lobe of the liver are all cut off.
5. Esophagus, crop, anterior stomach, gizsa, small intestine, cecum, rectum, cloaca, drainage foramina, pancreas and liver showing digestive system, and trachea and lungs of respiratory system;The circulatory system of the left atrium, left ventricle, right atrium, right ventricle, indeterminate artery, common carotid artery, subclavian artery, femoral artery, jugular vein and its branches, thoracic vein and femoral vein;The kidneys and ureters of the excretory system;The spermatids of the reproductive system add vasculature.
Animal Specimens For Sale Application
Through the study of specimens, students have a clear and complete understanding of the flying animals.
Biology Specimen Maintenance And Storage
Products should not be exposed to the hot sun.
Biological Specimen Details
1. The esophageal
3. Before the stomach
4. The gizzard
5. The small intestine
6. The cecum
7. The rectum
9. Cloacal orifices
10. The liver
11. The pancreas
12. The trachea
14. The kidney
16. The right atrium
17. The right ventricle
18. The left atrium
19. The left ventricle
20. The innominate artery
21. Common carotid artery
22. Subclavian artery and vein
23. Thoracic arteries and veins
24. Femoral artery and femoral vein
25. The jugular vein
26. Ovary (female)
27. Fallopian Tubes (female)